iLottery Game Developers
The NASPL iLottery Game Developers Conference will educate the lottery industry on new game design concepts and technologies.
This premier event will bring a host of leading iGaming visionaries to the lottery industry for an in-depth two-day session featuring speakers from outside the lottery industry. This
event will cover the legal, technological, product development and political issues of game development.
Those attending should expect:
- Interactive and informative sessions.
- Great networking opportunities.
- Learn about current and future federal and state policy addressing digital gambling.
- Learn about the social and economic impacts of regulated digital gambling.
- The pros and cons of various global regulatory models and considerations for a potential US model.
- Existing US prohibition and enforcement mechanisms.
- The evolution of gaming products across digital media.
- Business, political and regulatory perspectives on the convergence of online and offline gambling.
- Regulatory safeguards, such as age verification, fraud detection, geo-location and anti-money laundering.
- The debate over state vs. federal policy and regulation.
- Examples of regulated US-based Internet gambling.
- Responsible Gaming: What are the roles of government and industry in assuring social responsibility, and how are the similarities and differences between online and offline behavior
Who should attend:
- Product Managers
- Department Managers
- Anyone in Public Relations, Social Media, I.T., Legal and Marketing
Welcome to Cleveland, Ohio
Cleveland, Ohio, located in the Eastern Standard Time Zone, is on the southern shore of Lake Erie and part of the Great Lakes Region, the country's largest fresh water resource. The Cleveland Plus
region extends 100 miles along the Lake Erie shoreline.